In this newsletter:
- Editorial: Military Support for Diplomacy and Development
- Centre News
- America First: Echoes of 20th Century Fascism in the 21st Century
- News from around the movements
- The Budget Blueprint for Military Spending
- Book Review: Hillbilly Elegy, Strangers in Their Own Land, The Politics of Resentment
- Take Action
The UK is the only country in Europe that recruits children under 18 to the military. and there is substantial evidence, compiled in a Briefing by Medact that shows that young recruits are more likely to suffer PTSD, alcohol and drug problems and attempt suicide than men and women who join the military age 18 or older.
Ask your MP and MSP to sign Motions on Military Recruitment of Under 18s
Find contact info for your MP/MSP, and email them at https://www.writetothem.com/.